Notice of annual general meeting
All members of PCAF are advised that an annual general meeting of the members will take place as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2020
Place: Suite 48, 102 Railway Street, Perth, Western Australia
On arrival at the meeting, members should check the register of members and if needed, update their name, address and any other details.
The 2021 PCAF Festival Organising Committee will be elected by the membership. Only members are eligible to nominate for positions and to vote. Dependent on a resolution passing, there will be 12 committee member roles for the 2021 Festival. If any positions are unfilled, they can be filled by casual vacancy.
At the AGM, a new Festival Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary and Treasurer will be elected separately from successful Organising Committee members.
Nominees are asked to prepare a pre-written statement not exceeding 200 words detailing how they would be all excellent fit for each position.
A handy reference detailing the responsibilities of each elected position is available here
If you are unable to attend but would like to nominate in proxy, please select the relevant options on the nomination form below.
Nominations must be received by midnight Wednesday 12 August 2020. (Form attached)
Proxy voting forms will be issued 13 August 2020.
Proxy voting forms must be returned by 5pm Wednesday 19 August 2020.
1. Attendance and Apologies & Notice of Proxies
2. New Members
3. Outgoing Chair’s Report (Festival itself)
4. Outgoing Secretary’s Report (Membership, Meetings, Work of the Committee)
5. Outgoing Treasurer’s Report (Financials)
6. Dissolution of Organising Committee & Election of Organising Committee
7. Election of Chair 8.Election of Secretary 9.Election of Treasurer 10. Conclusion of business.
See attached form.
If you’d like to join as a PCAF member please complete this form.